Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

The start of something new

I already have a few blogs floating around online, but this one is going to be focused. The former athlete in me still requires reporting to someone - a coach, a friend, a friend to be - on workouts, healthy eating and general motivation.

It's not easy getting back into a fitness routine. I've tried several times over the past two years, when I stopped going to the gym after moving away, but things didn't click.

Are you motivated enough to run a few miles each morning or even park it in front of the TV for a DVD workout? I'm not. The gym is where I'm motivated. Forget all the grunting and groaning and showing off.... the chatting on cell phones or gossiping with friends whilst unknowingly monopolizing the prime machines. Gyms have merit. Or maybe it's just the 90s euro they play.

Now I begin my hunt for a new gym and a new attitude. Please share your experiences with me. Let's do this together.

No comments:

Post a Comment